Write for us
Guidelines for Guest Authors
There are few general guidelines that guest authors are required to understand, few of which are mentioned below. These guidelines are there to ensure the maintenance of decorum and freedom from confusion. All the guest authors are requested to adhere to these general guidelines. To write for Business Fundas, please contact the Editor at the email ID provided below.
- Content submitted has to be original. Please do not plagiarize content from other sites or post copies of your own articles from your blog/other sites. It has to be an original article exceeding 1000 words (including the Author Bio without any backlink). Every article is cross-checked with plagiarism software before posting to this website.
- Content submitted by guest authors cannot have any backlinks to any other sites (other than referential web-sites like Wikipedia, BBC, Mashable, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Business Standard, Financial Times, Engadget and Harvard Business Review only). If there is any backlink in the article, the same shall be removed before posting the article. For article’s with backlinks, please contact the editor for a detailed list of policies for sponsored posts. Even for links to reference sites, please limit the number of references to less than 1 per 250 words of the article. This ensure novelty of the thoughts from the blog writer.
- References if any, has to be in APA format. Authors should carefully document their work while at the same time judiciously select references. A complete list of references cited should appear at the end of the text, and preceding any tables, figures, or graphs, as described below, with examples:
- Journal article: Kar, A. K. & Pani, A.K. (2011). A Model for Pricing Emergent Technology based on Perceived Business Impact Value. International Journal of Technology Marketing, 6(3), 241 – 258.
- Conference article: Pani, A.K. & Kar, A.K.(2011). A Study to Compare Relative Importance of Criteria for Supplier Evaluation in e-Procurement. 44th IEEE Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, USA, 1-8.
- Book: Pani, A.K., & Agrahari, A. (2007). E-procurement in emerging economies: theory and cases. Idea group publication, USA.
- Web source: Kar, A.K. The GE-McKinsey matrix and its Limitations for Business Portfolio analysis. Last retrieved October 10, 2012, link: http://business-fundas.com/2010/the-ge-mckinsey-matrix-and-its-limitations-for-business-portfolio-analysis/
- After every article, please submit a short Bio (without any links). The bio should have a description of around 50 – 75 words. It would be good to give a description of your professional and academic background in the Bio. A link to your linked in profile may however be included.
- Content once submitted to the web-site becomes the property of Business Fundas. At no point of time can the author claim to remove the content once it has been submitted and published as a web-page. However, authors may choose to remove their association with the content, if required, and as such their names will be removed from the article and in the guest author section.
- Content once submitted in this blog cannot be submitted to any other websites / blogs. If sections of the content is posted in any other website/blog, a link to the original article in this web-site needs to be provided, along with the Author details and the date when the content was posted.
- There is no scheme for revenue sharing from any advertisements in this site with the authors or contributors of articles. The minimal monetization done in this site is to generate only the sufficient funding for the maintenance of domain, hosting and other services needed for the functioning and maintenance of the site.
- The inclusion of articles in Business-Fundas from guest authors is subject to the jurisdiction of the Editor only and cannot be contended otherwise.
- It is to be noted that every author is responsible for the content he/she submits to us. In no way can the editors / owners of this blog be responsible for any content provided by a third party. However, if any content is objectionable to any party, the same can be communicated to us with the details of why the content is objectionable. If the reasons and requests seem genuine, the editors would remove the content.
The content (text, photos, videos) are for educational purpose only. If anyone has any copyright issues regarding the same, please contact the editors with detailed information of the reasons for the objections. The objections would be handled by the editor on a case to case basis.
For articles with back-links to the author’s website and to other websites, such that the article writing is part of a link building exercise, please check out our offerings for our partners. There are extensive provision for collaboration which can be mutually beneficial. To know the details of the same, please contact the Editor at the mentioned contact details.
To partner with us, check up the following brochure for partnership opportunities. To know more about existing schemes and opportunities, contact the Editor at email@example.com or BusinessFundas.Contact@gmail.com
E-Mail ID : Editor@Business-Fundas.com ; BusinessFundas.Contact@gmail.com
Phone : +91-90077-82107 ; +91-70421-30512