Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is organizing the HR Summit 2013 in IIM Rohtak. This is the 4th HR Summit being organized by IIM Rohtak, and after the over-whelming response recieved from the industry and academia, this HR Summit promises to be an even bigger event. The theme for the Summit is HR Challenges for Managing New Generation Employees in Service Industries.
New generation employees are often characterized by a few distinct attributes which are high on contrast as compared to “Old generation employees”. Typically, this generation covers the Gen Y employees and the demographics and psycho-graphics are significantly different. Some of these characteristics are as follows:
- They are well educated and self-confident, enjoy multi-tasking, bring tremendous passion to the workplace, seek challenges
- They are restless, incentive driven and they demand quick results. Organizations – whether business or government, families or communities need new approaches and tools to manage them.
This HR Summit, therefore, proposes to focus on the theme “New Generation Employees and the HR Challenges”. Managing the young new generation poses critical challenges to HR professionals.
The speakers for the programme are as follows:
- Mr. Sharad Verma, Senior Director Human Resource, Sun Guard Global Technology
- Mr. Varun Verma, AVP-O&S, Genpect
- Mr. Sameer Khanna, Director HR-Ericsson
- Ms. Anupama Ratta, Head HR, Raymond
- Mr. Manmohan Bhutani, VP People & Operations, Fiserv
- Mr. Suryanarayan Iyer, Head-Consultng Practice, Corner Stone on Demand
- Ms. Kirti Raj, Manager Human Resource-Fed Ex.
- Dr. Mrityunjay Srivastava, VP Human Resource, Wipro.
- Mr. Pradip Bandyopadhyay, Head Human Resource, Berger Paints.
- Mr. Sanjeeva Dubey, Asia Pacific Delivery Lead, IBM
- Mr. Amit Malik Director, Human Resource, Aviva.
- Ms. Ongmu Gombu, Director HR, Baxter
- Mr. Shashi Shekhar, Head HR, RPG Group
- Mr. Vimal Wakhlu, Managing Director, TCIL
- Mr. Sandeep Batra, AVP-Human Resource, Fuji Film
- Mr. C. Parthasarathy, Chairman, Karvy Group
- Mr. Parijat Thakur, Chief Human Resource Executive, Matrix.
- Mrs. Anju Banerjee, Managing Director, EdCil.
- Dr. Samar B Srivastava, VP-Human Resource, Jet Airways
- Mr. Jagadessan Srivathsan, Corporate HR, P&G
- Mr. Binayak Bagchi, Director Human Resource, Covidien Healthcare.
- Mr. Gaurav Sundaram, Country Director,EXPEDIA.
- Ms. Neha Agrawal, Recruiter, ThoughtWorks India
For more details on the summit and registration processes, please visit: http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/hr-summit-september-142013.html
Please feel free to email me, for further queries.