The blog Business Fundas has come a long way, ever since it was initiated in 2009, thanks to the enormous support our readers have provided, by voting and sharing our articles in various social media sites. Our authors are the faculty and alumni of the top business schools of Asia, UK and USA and many are senior executives in Fortune 500 multinational companies.
FOLLOW US REGULARLY
Know what is the hottest in business and management theories in current times. Be aware of the best practices and the newest issues in management.
Dr. Kar is an Assistant Professor in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, DMS, Information Technology and Systems area. He offers courses like E-Business & E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, MIS, SPM and has over 50 research papers published in e-commerce, m-commerce, IT adoption, business analytics and decision sciences. He is the Chairman / Coordinator / Member of different administrative portfolios like Corporate Relations, Recruitment, Case Center and Policy & Vision.
He was earlier an Assistant Professor in and Indian Institute of Management, and has held administrative responsibilities in different committees overseeing Research, Admission, PGP, Placements and Projects in the Institute. Prior to joining academics, he has worked with Cognizant Business Consulting and IBM Research – India Research Laboratory. He has also handled multiple research and consulting projects for Government of India owned organizations, Tata Steel, Aditya Birla Group, Marks & Spencer, etc. He has also provided advisory services for multiple web-based ventures. Education wise, he is a Doctorate in Management, from XLRI Jamshedpur. He is also a gold medalist from Jadavpur University, where he completed his B.Tech in Information Technology.
He was recognized as being the leading contributor in research, in the Director’s Annual Report, in IIM Rohtak, 2013-2014. He is also the recipient of the prestigious “J.L. Batra Best Researcher Award” awarded by the Association of Indian Management Schools, in 2010. He has published over 50 research papers and is an Editor/Reviewer for multiple top tier journals.
He is the Editor in Chief of Business Fundas and may be contacted at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. He is a veteran blogger with over 500 articles authored in Business Fundas, Technorati, Tech Talk and other reputed blogs and news portal.
Besides these authors, there are quite a few authors who contribute articles for the blog, although not regularly. They are our guest authors. Some of our renowned guest authors who have written multiple articles in this blog are as follows:
- Abhay Bhaniramka (CA and CS) has done his business management (Finance & Economics) from XLRI, one of the top B-Schools of Asia. He works for one of the top 5 steel manufacturing multinational companies in the world, in the strategic finance group, and specializes in financial planning in mergers and acquisitions. His hobbies include soccer, being a die hard fan of Manchester United club, besides blogging and playing chess.
- Amitava Pal is an alumni of the renowned XLRI School of Business and Human Resources. His special areas of interests are Human Psychology and Soft Skills. He has been writing papers since 2005 and the papers have already been published in India and abroad like University of California, Bonn University Germany and so on. He is also the author of the book on “Typical Human Psyche on Differential Behaviour”.
- Arindam Acharyya is a MBA pass-out of XLRI, one of the premier business schools of Asia and is a practitioner in business management. He has written inspiring articles in various magazines on management. His hobbies include blogging, studying international culture, cycling and solving puzzles. He has extensive work experience in manufacturing companies and is currently associated in a senior management position in the largest telecom infrastructure development company in the world.
- Chanderdeep Ekka is an alumni of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM-C), one of the most renowned business schools of Asia with a major is finance and marketing. He is a consultant associated with one of the renowned fortune 500 United States based technology consulting organizations which also ranks in the top 5 consulting majors by Vault. He is also a sports and adventure fanatic with a keen interest in mountaineering and rock climbing.
- Collin Miller is the Chairman of Chartered Management Institute (CMI, Glasgow), Director at Cloud Management Systems, an EFQM Business Excellence Practitioner & Accredited Assessor. Colin Graduated in Management from the Open University Business School and has held several senior positions including Head of Criminal Records Bureau for a Scottish Police Force and Head of Operations for a Scottish based charity. Colin also sits on the Scottish Board of the CMI; is an Official Ambassador for the organization; a Member the Steering Group for the National Centre for Strategic Leadership; sits on the Advisory Panel for a Glasgow based charity and is a Member of Abertay University’s Business Engagement Forum.
- Emma Carter is a marketing, advertising & public relations professional from one of the Top 3 universities of UK. Her strong passion for marketing and love for writing encourages her to blog about the marketing world to update and inspire others. She’s a creative person who also loves interior design and art. She is currently working with Unilever Global, with the Radox brand.
- James Shindler is an alumni of Judge Business School, Cambridge University, UK, with a dual specialization in marketing and finance. He shares a keen interest in aquatic life besides blogging and swimming. He is associated with one of the top 3 consumer goods company based out of United Kingdom.
- Jordan Sakamoto is a business management alumni of University of Hawaii, USA, and is the author of “Network Marketing Strategy”. He is a free lance consultant and a network marketer. He shares a keen interest for blogging, water sports and basketball.
- Priyanka Datta is a Chartered Accountant and has worked as a consultant for leading multinational companies globally, like Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. Besides finance, she has a passion for penning down her thoughts in the form of short stories and articles, which makes her reader ponder more about the subtle niceties of life. She is also a philosopher and a counselor, and loves to mentor young talent.
- Ritwick Chowdhuri (MBA) is a senior analyst with one of the biggest investment banks. Ritwick is an alumni of XLRI, a premier business school in Asia. His hobbies include solving puzzles and playing chess. He has a very strong preference to write innovative analysis on important themes in Finance. He has worked for institutions like major financial institutions like Nomura and Credit Suisse in the past. At present, he is associated in an executive rank, with a banking major.
Besides these authors: there a quite a few other guest authors who have contributed articles in Business Fundas. We gratefully acknowledge their contribution to this educative blog and hope to have their continued support in the future.
For joining the ranks as a guest author for Business Fundas, contact the Editor, with your detailed resume, and a short bio not exceeding 50 words.
E-Mail ID : Editor@Business-Fundas.com ; BusinessFundas.Contact@gmail.com
Phone : +91-90077-82107 ; +91-70421-30512