Facebook briefly introduced the ‘Add to interest’ feature in their newest feature trials venture. Surprisingly this was done only for pages with commercial media and text. Although the feature / option quickly disappeared from pages where it was introduced, but it left us wondering if Facebook might be preparing a modified plan for users to opt-in to brand messages or even some sort of discovery engine, based on profile segmentation and customization. This may impact the promoted pages by a huge margin, who may see the spiraling hits/likes from their pages/group rocketing like never before.
This looks like Facebook is all geared to take social media to the next big level, targeted online campaigns from the analysis of Big data, collected from social behavior online. What do you think about this new offering from this social media innovator? write to us to tell us your take on this sneak peek..
The option quickly disappeared from pages, but it left speculators wondering if Facebook might be plotting a way for users to opt-in to brand messages or even some sort of discovery engine.
Last few popular posts by Arpan Kar
- Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization Workshop at IIM Rohtak - May 20th, 2013
- Business Promotion Through Corporate Calendars - May 17th, 2013
- Why to Hire Explainer video production Company for higher conversion rates - May 9th, 2013
- The Benefits of Professional Document Storage - May 8th, 2013
- Decision Support Frameworks for Managerial Decision Making | Workshop at IIM Rohtak - May 8th, 2013