Digital Marketing is the promotion of an offering using all forms of digital advertising media to reach the target segment. Today, theoretically, these channels of promotion include Radio, mobile, Internet, Television, social media marketing and other less popular forms of digital media. However, when speaking in a generalized manner, digital marketing is synchronously connected with marketing using the web or internet.
Most of us strive to understand the nuances of Digital Marketing, especially when it comes to understanding the theory with a deeper perspective than is presented in most blogs and online forums. This presentation / ppt is for all those who are searching for a crisp yet highly informative presentation/ebook on digital marketing.
Check out this ebook/presentation on the theory behind digital marketing and search engine optimization. Advanced Guide to Digital Marketing
DOWNLOAD THIS PRESENTATION NOW TO UNDERSTAND THE MANAGEMENT THEORIES BEHIND DIGITAL MARKETING.
In this presentation, the main focus is on 6 different sub-topics in digital marketing
- Theoretical frameworks which affect digital marketing strategy development
- Digital branding theories and frameworks
- Digital Marketing Research, the roadmap for success
- Optimizing through Web Analytics
- Promotions and Advertising Channels
- Finally the eye of the Apple: SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. Here we discuss in details about how it is done, the best practices, what’s done and what’s not done, and so much more..
Here’s a sneak peek to the slide of contents for all those who are still deliberating whether to download this ebookÂ or presentation.
Do let me know how this presentation may be improved upon. Your feedback is very valuable to me. Do refer this ebook to your friends and link back to this page, if you benefited from this ebook. Also, subscribe via email to this blog, to get more business management lectures and updates.
Last few popular posts by Arpan Kar
- Internet Marketing & SEO Workshop 2014 - January 30th, 2014
- Effective Ways Of Driving Traffic To Your E-commerce Site - January 26th, 2014
- Improving Search Engine Optimization for Existing Web Content - January 7th, 2014
- Understanding Google's Hummingbird - September 27th, 2013
- Form - test post - September 24th, 2013