Business Process Outsourcing on Cloud- Reaping High ROI
Cloud brings in a great deal of benefits for different type of businesses, to cut costs and improve efficiency of different business processes. From SaaS to Iaas, there are about countless ways through which business can implement cloud to outsource their critical system and processes.
This article is going to discuss how in-take of cloud based solutions for BPO helps in gathering momentum.
Using Cloud to get The Maxim
You are going to get an ample of examples of where cloud computing has been done, for instance – an organic baby food manufacturer may be using the cloud to streamline its massive logistics, while other firms are thinking to sign up for cloud-based HR services.
This article focuses on the way various BPO companies are picking up clouds from market to test the environment, so that they execute more processes to their clients.
However, there is an interesting caveat to note here, is the suggestion that use of cloud is still in its early steps and 13% of business process outsourcing services is already cloud-based. With cloud call center services are able to cater massive amount of scope to businesses that are able to derive advantage from these benefits.
CLOUD- Driving Benefits for BPO
With cloud computing and business analytics, new life has been injected to BPO sector through reduced upfront costs and better use of data.
IT enabled BPO services has a large role to play, and they can be fine tuned to cut costs, but the best performing BPO deals are using IT to innovate and speculate.
Recent researches affirm that 20% of BPO projects are able to deliver sufficient business value for high performance. The findings from the research confirm the changing role of technology in BPO.
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) means businesses can introduce the applications used in BPO agreements without giving large upfront payments. Business magnets are of the opinion that best-of-breed technology is easily available and are easy to apply.
They further added, earlier BPO agreements are usually overloaded with cost-loaded technology. In past a business have to purchase license and then install heavy-duty business applications as a part of BPO deal, but now they can easily sign up for BPO services and easily scale up and down the number of users.
What is the concept of researchers on CLOUD, used in BPOs?
- 85% of high-performing BPO considers cloud service provider to be a strategic partner, compared with 41% of typical BPO services
- 75% of high-performance BPO involve senior leaders from both parties spending time to understand each other’s objectives and strategies
- 90% of high performers reported that client and provider were able to productively resolve conflicts
- 77% of high-performing BPO have successfully executed change management plans
- 85% of high-performing BPO proactively refine their objectives as the relationship matures
- 67% of BPO include business benefits beyond cost in the business case, compared with 26% of typical engagements;
- 58% of will consider service options with greater value, even at higher costs
- 56% of high performers seek competitive advantage through BPO
- 64% of BPO places more focus on capturing other benefits as they achieve cost reduction
- 54% have contract performance incentives in place
A new approach to cloud computing is helping enterprises to recognize more of the business transformative aspects, such as improvements to productivity, business agility and business continuity as they present plans and sells concept to management teams.
Author Bio: Emma Johnson is an outreach expert and is closely associated with lead generation and telemarketing services. She is in contact with inbound order taking services that are popular for their prompt answering services to appease both client and customer with quality outsourcing.
Latest posts by Guest author (see all)
- Effective Ways to Determine Your Car’s Value Online for Auto Title Loan - April 11, 2015
- How Lawsuit Financing Safeguards Your Company - April 6, 2015
- Steps for Comparing Bankruptcy and Debt Settlement - March 30, 2015