Digital Marketing is basically promotion of brands using all available forms of digital advertising media to reach the target segment. In current marketing media, the popular media includes Radio, mobile, Internet, Television, social media marketing and other less popular forms of digital media like Digital Signage, Digital bill boards, etc.
Check out our article on Digital Marketing – Theories, Strategies and Frameworks
The 7 S for Digital Marketing typically is the way a Digital marketing strategy is systematically utilized.
- Strategy: Does the strategy fit with the vision and mission of your organization?
- Shared values: Does the strategy go hand in hand with the shared values of not only your target customer segment but also of that of the implementers?
- Structure: Does your organizational structure support adaptations to changes in environment in response to your campaign?
- Skill: Do you have the suitable skilled workforce to carry out the campaign successfully?
- Staff: Are your staff equipped to deliver your strategy (location wise, access to technical resources)
- Style: Does the campaign thematically fit with the style of your other campaigns?
- Systems: Do you have systems in place to carry out the campaign? Is there technical support for your advertising campaigns and marketing plans?
Hope this clears up the 7S of Digital Marketing. Hope this helps your company to chalk out a successful digital marketing program. Do let us know what you think of the article, with your valuable comments.
Have you read our article on the 4 P’s on Social Marketing?
Also did you read our article on the The 4 P’s of Marketing – The Marketing Mix strategies?
Latest posts by Arpan Kar (see all)
- 5 Amazon SEO Tips for Retailers on the Biggest Platform - January 23, 2015
- 5 Ways that Global Monopolies Can Damage Human Existence - January 23, 2015
- Protecting Your Company Information at the Employee Level - January 16, 2015