Business Models are crucial for the success of an enterprise or even a startup. So what do you need to focus on while building up your business from scratch? A Business model or a Business Plan (B-Plan) helps you to plan this properly.
- What are the firm’s core capabilities?
- How does the firm deliver value to its clients? How does the network with its partners/collaborators (value chain) add to its core competencies. How does the value chain model collaborate with the firms current strategies?
- What is the cost structure in the business vis-a-vis that of the firm?
- How is the value proposition unique and sustainable in the long run?
- How does the firm manage its distribution channels and relationships / liasons with the customers?
- How is the targeted customer contacted, acquired and retained?
- What are the sources of revenue and the structure of the same?
- How does the vision/mission statement adhere with what the firm is doing now and what it is planning to do in the future.
Last few popular posts by Arpan Kar
- Business Promotion Through Corporate Calendars - May 17th, 2013
- Why to Hire Explainer video production Company for higher conversion rates - May 9th, 2013
- The Benefits of Professional Document Storage - May 8th, 2013
- Decision Support Frameworks for Managerial Decision Making | Workshop at IIM Rohtak - May 8th, 2013
- Full time research position at IIM Rohtak. - March 26th, 2013