Growth has been always competitive in already developed markets. So for sustainable growth, emergent markets are being targeted by all MNCs. Krishna Palepu, Harvard Business School Dean, explains how multinationals and local companies can win in emerging markets. Check out this fascinating video.
Last few popular posts by Guest author
- Getting Loans from the Right Source for Initiating your Business - June 14th, 2013
- Ways To Find The Right Businesses On Sale In Ontario- Tips And Ideas - June 12th, 2013
- Realty is the New Gold Mine - June 8th, 2013
- Facebook: One of the imperative tools to execute Restaurant Marketing - May 29th, 2013
- What Does the Customer Expect - Is This Unexpected? - May 21st, 2013